Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Brief Musical Interlude: Robin Thicke


I dig "Blurred Lines," but the video is kind of average. Prancy girls? Boring snore. What would make it awesome? Singing into spoons and playing the kazoo! This version is sick. And I'm pretty sure Catherine can learn the recorder part.

P.S. I always want to post one of The Lonely Island's songs, but I get nervous about dropping that language here. So, since we're talking about Robin Thicke today, I thought I'd mention that The Lonely Island's "Go Kindergarten" dance rehearsal video pokes fun at Thicke's "Blurred Lines" video. Check it out maybe. And the final version of "Go Kindergarten" featuring Robyn, Sean Combs, and  Paul Rudd is pretty darn funny too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...