Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Secret knits...ssshhh


Since I finished my Vogue wrap a couple of weeks ago, I decided to start a new project. It's a bit of a secret right now, so you'll just have to wait for the big unveiling...

I will say that this project is the most lace-like pattern I've ever knit. The yarn is extremely lace-weight and 100% alpaca. I ordered it from Knitpicks (which I've done many times before). More specifically, the yarn is called Alpaca Lace Cloud. I knitting with Midnight Heather. Knitpicks describes this shade of yarn as, "an intense dark blue color with black undertones. Reminiscent of the dark night sky, Midnight intrigues us with flecks of blues and blue green that add visual interest to this usually rich color."

I agree with Knitpicks--Midnight does intrigue me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...