Monday, October 24, 2011

pencil proof

Catherine brought me this pencil from Rosenburg Slot in Denmark. (Slot = castle.)



There's some major pencil collecting in the Nicolai family. Catherine is basically the duchess of pencils, but I'm no slouch in the pencil department either. Still, there comes a point where you look at the canisters of pristine unsharpened pencils and think, Madness! What am I going to do with all these pencils featuring a glow-in-the-dark map of the solar system? Actually, that's not the best example, because I need all those glow-in-the-dark solar system pencils...for obvious reasons. But when Catherine gave me this pencil,
she said, You better sharpen this and use it. It was all very threatening.


So, I broke out the duck


And made short work of that unsharpened pencil.


Proof. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...