Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Nisqually walk

Since I was on the west side for my birthday, Mom and I decided we would finally go walking at the Nisqually National Wildlife Refuge. It was an overcast day but still lovely, and heading down the boardwalk into the forest was like walking into a fairy tale. Everything green and glittering and magical. 









We saw tons of Canada Geese, Great Blue Herons, and jovial little Mallards. Three bucks for the whole day was definitely worth it, and all the green puts me in such a happy mood. 

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for those good times on your blog. I am often at the station to watch (again and again) those wonderful articles you shared. Really very interesting. All the best !

    Voyance en ligne par mail

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...