Friday, February 11, 2011

You've got red on you.

I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but sometimes I feel like I'm living half lives in two different places: Spokane and Tacoma. So, as often as I'm able I like to drop in on my other half life in Tacoma just to make sure everything is in good order. Hopefully, when I return to Spokane I'll have some T-town adventures to share. But for now, I'd like to leave you with some St. Valentine's Day good wishes!

Vintage Valentine from Mom.

Chocolate from a secret pal.

I finally made a couple Valentines.

The sentiments are taken from Victorian Valentines.

Matilda was all up in my business while I was writing, so a couple letters suffered.



Happy Valentine's Day! May you spend it with the ones you love!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...